WorldTech IT offers enterprise class Microsoft Azure & Microsoft 365 professional services / consulting, and options for emergency support through our Always-On Program. From on-premise to cloud migrations, tenant to tenant migrations, Exchange to O365 rollouts – we cover it all with our FTE team of Microsoft Certified engineers. We’ve taken our formula of success we’ve applied to F5 technology and built a dedicated team to focus on the Azure Cloud & Microsoft 365 products (formerly known as Office 365).
Design & Deploy
In today’s modern Technology Landscape, infrastructure resources are needed in seconds, not days. Microsoft Azure offers the ability to deploy infrastructure and applications without the constraints of physical resource limitations. With our engineers on your team, we can help design & build the most efficient deployment strategy that meets the needs of your organization.
Microsoft Azure has the most security accreditations among Public Cloud Providers; and even offers a specific Azure Government version for enhanced security. Using Microsoft’s Advanced Proactive Threat Detection and Response suite of security tools, we can help secure your Azure cloud environment end-to-end.
Life Cycle Management
Cloud infrastructure workloads & their complexity have increased exponentially, while IT resources have not. Let our experts focus on keeping your organizations running while you focus on the business without losing visibility into your IT. We utilize integrations within Microsoft Azure and Office 365 to ensure your IT teams don’t lose visibility and access to your organizations infrastructure. Leave the hard work of managing CLI tools and PowerShell scripts to us, while you have access to visibility dashboards via portals.
For most organizations, the cost of running physical infrastructure has long been the largest expense. Microsoft Azure and Public Cloud Computing now allow businesses to shift to a Operating Expense model vs the traditionally Capital Expenditure Model – with a much lower overhead of platform administration and maintenance. Our Engineers can assist an organization in modernizing infrastructure and transforming your business for the modern workplace – including custom remote access options.
Services WorldTech IT can assist with for Azure and Office 365
The list below contains the most popular services WorldTech IT provides for Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365 deployments:
- Azure Active Directory Domain Services – Microsoft-Managed domain services in the Cloud
- Azure Virtual Desktop – Cloud-hosted VDI Solution
- Defender for 0365 – Proactive Threat Detection and Response
- Hybrid Identity- Extend Identity and Access Management to Azure using current Active Directory
- Microsoft Intune – Workstation management through MDM
- Single-Sign On (SSO) – Azure’s built-in Identity Provider (IDP) functionality using SAML
- Azure Virtual WAN – Extend your network to Azure, with ease. One central plane to manage route tables, firewalls, site to site vpn, point to site vpn, Expressroute, and Azure Private Link
Why Choose WorldTech IT?
- Focused Engineers – WorldTech IT was built on the foundation of “Specialization”, and we continue that model. Our Microsoft Azure & Office 365 experts are focused on those products and are not expected to work on multiple technologies.
- Always On – The most popular way folks work with us. Always on not only allows you to work with our Microsoft experts, it also opens your support contract to work on other technologies we focus in, including F5, NGINX, AWS, Redhat, DUO, and nCipher.
- No Sales Overhead – We are an engineering first team, while we can sell you Azure consumption, and Office 365 – we don’t have sales goals and no one earns commission at WorldTech IT. This results in better prices and honest recommendations.
- Our Microsoft-Certified engineers follow industry standard best practices
Migrating to the Azure Cloud for the First Time, or Integrating a Recent Acquisition?
Whether you’re migrating all of your on-premise Microsoft environment to the Azure Cloud, or are taking a hybrid approach requiring the two to work in tandem – WorldTech IT has completed countless successful migrations over the years. Acquisitions pose special requirements, oftentimes requiring legacy technology to work with modern tech, especially around Identity and Access Management (IAM). We have extensive experience implementing and managing Microsoft Identity and Access Solutions for any acquisition scenario, as well as migrations from on-premise Active Directory (AD) to Azure AD and have a deep understanding around features, limitations and optimized architecture patterns.