We offer enterprise-class NGINX® professional services, consulting, and support around the NGINX series of products including NGINX Plus, NGINX Controller™, NGINX App Protect (WAF) module, NGINX App Protect (L7 DoS) module, NGINX Ingress Controller, and NGINX Instance Manager. From quick deployments of simple dev/test environments to large and complex fully-automated application delivery solutions, our focused engineering team dedicated to NGINX separates us from the other one-stop shop consulting shops trying to do it all.
Our focus on application delivery allows our engineering team to go deeper into F5 & NGINX technology than any other consulting company. It’s the reason why WorldTech IT has achieved the highest level of F5 Guardian Partner Status. The F5 Guardian program is an elite list of F5 partners that meet specific certification qualifications – we meet them all.
From cloud & on-premise migrations, hybrid architectures – the NGINX DevOps team at WorldTech IT are experts in traditional and cloud layer 2 & 3 networking technologies, security, and automation. We understand everyone’s environment is different, and specialize in custom solutions tailored for your applications availability & security needs.
NGINX Plus Architecture and Deployment Consulting
Have you settled on NGINX Plus for your next-generation application delivery platform, but you’re unsure of the best way to deploy it in your infrastructure & cloud presence for performance, security, stability, and scalability? Maybe you are a current NGINX Plus customer but need help re-architecting and optimizing your environments? Work with our team of certified experts to help guide you through your journey and deliver a solution in line with your organizations needs and goals.
- Designing & Planning: Could you benefit from architectural guidance & best practice advice around how to deploy a modern application delivery and security platform? Regardless of the environment being on-premises; in the cloud; running on bare-metal, virtual machines, in containers; or on a managed Kubernetes platform—our Engineers can lend their real-world experience to you and your team. WorldTech IT will design forward-looking architecture according to your current and future needs.
- Modernization and Enablement: Whether you need to replace and refresh legacy end-of-life solutions, are looking to reduce the reliance on specialized appliances, or simply wish to modernize, WorldTech IT has you covered. We can plan a roadmap to update your application delivery and security platforms to enable modern technology adoption with NGINX Plus.
- NGINX Plus® Lifecycle Management – Software Updates: Are you already an NGINX Plus consumer and want to ensure you are taking all the precautions and following best practices to keep your NGINX Plus devices on the latest releases? Software upgrades can be risky business in environments with highly customized configurations or compiled modules, but not keeping your your devices up to date can be even riskier. Let us follow our proven best practice strategies for successful software & license upgrades cadences with our certified NGINX engineers leading the way.
- Health Checks & Documentation: Are you already an NGINX® consumer? We can document your current configuration and deployment strategies while identifying opportunities for improvement and optimization.
NGINX® OSE to NGINX Plus® Migrations
Are you running your current production workloads on NGINX Open Source and are looking for vendor support, validated builds, pre-compiled modules, best-of-breed security functionality, and access to enhanced features & modules? Features like active health checks, and dynamic reconfigurations make the choice to upgrade to Plus a necessity. Advanced modules like NGINX® App Protect are also only available for purchase with NGINX Plus vs OS.
Our highly experienced & certified NGINX engineers take a holistic approach to license upgrades when migrating NGINX Open Source to NGINX Plus – ensuring all the best practices and dependencies are taken into account and included in your upgrade plan. We ensure a deep dive is performed on your configurations, module usage, and end goals around application delivery to ensure you have success in your migration to Plus. As an F5 GUARDIAN® Partner, we can also give you the best pricing around on your NGINX Plus® subscriptions.
- Lab Building: We can replicate the building of most compiled modules in one of our many lab environments to help mitigate any risk when converting from NGINX® OSE to NGINX Plus®
- Build Pipeline Customization: Do you already have a custom built pipeline for your NGINX® OSE AMI’s, Containers, or Virtual Machine images? We can provide the expert assistance required to convert these pipelines to NGINX Plus®, or build new pipelines from scratch. Additionally, we can help create module build pipelines in cases where a module is not pre-compiled by the NGINX software teams.
- Backout Strategies: We provide complete back-out strategies to ensure a smooth fallback execution if needed.
NGINX Plus App Protect – the NGINX Web Application Firewall
Are you looking for F5’s industry-leading WAF technology in a more lightweight, cloud-native package? Our team of experienced engineers can help you deploy NGINX Plus® with NGINX® App Protect to protect those critical applications without the infrastructure overhead of traditional WAF approaches. Whether you are looking to deploy bare metal, in VM’s, in the public cloud, or on containers, our highly skilled engineers can help you meet your security goals while keeping things lightweight and agile.
NGINX Plus Ingress Controller w/ NGINX App Protect
As workloads shift from single applications to containerized microservices, the need for security, performance, and stability are just as, if not more important than ever. While you may know that NGINX is the most popular Ingress Controller for K8’s environments, you might not know that you can significantly enhance its functionality by upgrading to NGINX Plus® w/NGINX® App Protect from the Open Source Ingress. This allows you to directly employ the industry-leading F5® WAF technology on your K8s dataplane while simplifying configuration management through the familiar K8s API.
NGINX Plus® on K8s
Do you need an internal proxy inside your K8’s cluster, or perhaps the need to autoscale WAF services without being part of your ingress solution? Are you looking to deploy a container native API gateway solution? Our engineering team can work with you to get NGINX Plus® deployed to meet your current needs and set up container build pipelines, configuration management solutions, and CI/CD integrations to ensure our solution meets all your K8 needs.
Central Management – API Gateway & Management with NGINX Controller™ & NGINX® Instance Manager Deployments
We can help you leverage NGINX Controller and Instance Manager to deploy and centrally manage your NGINX Plus instances. Additionally, NGINX Controller has an add on module that can assist with your API Management & Gateway needs – the API Management Module for NGINX Controller. Ask us how these solutions might be a good fit for your organization and when to use one vs. another.
Configuration Optimization & Audits
Ensure your NGINX® deployments are running as efficiently and securely as possible. Studying the surrounding environment and picking your configurations apart line-by-line, we will provide a complete analysis and report identifying open risks and opportunities for improvements.
NGINX Plus Application Deployments
Significant consideration needs to be taken around available load balancing technology & security when deploying new applications. Let us interface with your application & security teams to ensure your new application(s) can take advantage of all the features, security, and resilience your NGINX Plus application delivery controllers offer.
NGINX Plus Automation & Orchestration
Harness the power of the NGINX Plus API to automate some of the redundant tasks in your environment. Need a dashboard for specific application teams depicting their configurations? Maybe you want authorized users to mark Virtual Servers and or pool members up / down? We can do that and much more. Contact us today to see what automating and orchestration NGINX Plus can do for your organization.
Custom NGINX Monitor & Scripting Development
Sometimes basic upstream monitors or standard server block definitions are not enough to deem an application as fully available or appropriately route it to the correct destination. If you have custom applications that need complex NGINX monitoring and routing development, let us help you craft a plan for the most intelligent application delivery possible.
Always-On – Lifecycle Management & Emergency Support Services
We know fully managed services aren’t always the best fit. In fact many organizations prefer to maintain direct access to their devices, yet still require ongoing NGINX support from specialized experts with the ability to request emergency support 24 x 7 x 365. WorldTech IT’s Always-On is the perfect fit for this situation. Many companies realize they don’t need NGINX experts on staff when they’re in our Always-On program, as they can rely on the WorldTech IT engineers as an extension of their team. Read more about WorldTech IT’s Always-On.